Sand Casting Summer Keepsake
- Collect a bucket sand from your favorite beach. Place some sand in a shallow tupperware and lightly wet the sand.
- Use a small bucket to create an imprint in the sand as the mold for the plaster.
- Place shells and other items into the sand, face down and gently press them into the sand about 1/2 inch.
- Carefully pour the plaster into your sand mold and smooth it over. Make sure it is filled to the edges.
- Let it dry for about 45 minutes. Do not try to pick it up until it is fully dry!